Sunday, December 31, 2006

Projects 2006

Since it is now the end of 2006 and I am pretty sure that I am not going to get any more projects done this year, I thought that I would put up this list and then clear off my old list. That way I can start fresh for 2007.

Grandma's Scarf
Camo Mitts
Mech Mitts
Poof Scarf
Malizia Scarf
Sugar Plum Pullover
Debbie Bliss Hoodie
Alpaca Beaded Hat
Travelling Socks
Grandpa's Slippers
Alpaca Beaded Scarf
Interminable Sock
Holiday Bag
Eye Pillows (2)
My Adorable Bunny
Sherbet Socks
Garterlac Washcloth II
Garterlac Washcloth I
One Skein Scarf
Whisper Scarf
Fiesta Scarf for KAH
Sherbet Bag
Sugar 'n Spice Sweater
Art Deco Bag II
Blair's Camera Bag
Grandma's Baby Booties
Socks for KAH
Sockaploooza Socks
Art Deco Bag
KO Sweater
2 Karaoke Bags
Squiggle Bag

That is 8 bags, 7 scarves, 5 pairs of socks, 2 pairs of mitts, 2 sweaters, 2 baby sweaters, 2 eye pillows, 1 hat, 1 pair of slippers, 1 bunny, and 1 pair of booties. That is a total of 32 knitted items this past year. I'm pretty impressed with that and I can't wait to see what I can get done in the new year. I hope that everyone out there will have a happy new year and will knit lots and lots of pretty things.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Happy New Year...and a belated Merry Christmas...which I see you had.... greetings to you and yours from a sunny but chilly UK.
Just back from 10 days in Cape Town with daughter and family. I still think a summer Christmas is a bit odd!!!... but enjoyed the sunshine and warmth....
Guess my New Year resolution should be a blog site.....hmmmm now to think of a name......

Anonymous said...

That's a list to be proud of! Happy New Year Pal!

ahousefullofboys said...

Oh my! You had a productive knitting year. Thanks for all your shared knowledge this past year..
You ROCK!!!