Friday, December 08, 2006

Little Shop Update

So, I have been a bit busy with my shop. So busy that yarn is flying out faster than I can even talk about here on the blog.

Yesterday I started putting up some of my brand new Merino/Tencel yarn. It is 50% Superwash Merino and 50% Tencel. It is super elegant and soft. Such a luxury sock yarn! I love it! I only started with 4 skeins, because I wanted to really make sure that I loved it before actually dyeing up a whole lot of it. Well, I listed Candy Cane Lane & Chocolate Cherry yesterday and they sold almost immediately. I have now listed up Dazzling Sunset and Mine Don't Touch. I am not sure if I will have any more between here and Christmas as I am busily knitting away on Christmas knitting, but I definately will after the holidays.

I listed my pattern for my man mitts individually in both a .pdf version and a paper version. I am very excited about these.They should fit most men's hands. My husband's hands are fairly good size. They are pictured above. So now there are options between buying the kits or just buying the individual pattern.

I have all sorts of ideas for the new year both for my etsy shop and for my new website. I'll let you know as I work on those ideas, because I might need some help from some of you. It is going to be awesome!

No comments: