Tuesday, January 22, 2008

Projects of 2007

Since I spent the first part of the year doing the contest, which was awesome, I need to play a bit of catch up. I'm going to start with my list of projects from last year, so I can clear up the sidebar a bit:
Totoro Hats (2)
Baby Surprise Jacket
Girl Socks
C's Sweater
Boy Hats (2)
Bob Clogs
Felt Wooden Bowl
Felt Bowls
Princess Bag
Felt Pears
Wine Bottle Bag
Aran Afghan(2/20)
DB Hoody Sweater
Rosepath Scarf #2
Rosepath Scarf
Linda Clogs
Monsieur Cat
Emli Bonnet
Moebius Bag
Sockaplooza 4 Socks
Baby Booties
Forest Canopy Shawl
CK's Rabbit
Totoro Hat
Fixation Socks
Afghan Square #1
Perlemor Cardigan
Croisette Top
Shokay Bag
Blair Socks
Baby Booties
Ribbon Swimsuit Bag
Ribbon Headband
Open Ribbon Scarf
Ear Flap Hat
Entrelac Scarf
Dad's Ski Mask
Choc-Rasp Felt Bag

So, that is 1 Child's sweater, 8 hats, 6 bags, 2 afghan squares, 4 scarves, 1 shawl, 1 women's top, 7 sets of footwear, and 8 misc projects. That's a grand total of 40 projects over the last year! I'm really looking forward to what 2008 will hold for me!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

That is quite an impressive list. I think I can count my projects of last year on one hand. Spinning has significantly cut into my knitting time. My stash keeps growing because I keep spinning new yarn but never knit any of it. I'd be happy if I could knit half the number of projects you did! Nice job.

Amy (kewpiedoll)

Anonymous said...

Congratulations! When you get to that point (birthday-wise) just remember, 40 doesn't look too bad!