Friday, March 23, 2007

Ribbon is up!!!

I am so excited! All of the ribbon yarn is up in my etsy shop. The only bad news (at least for you guys) is that my mom came by and bought up 8 of the skeins. She showed an interest in knitting, what's a girl to do? Although I am pretty sure that she will just hang them up on the wall...but one can always wish, right?


I finished the headband out of the ribbon yarn. I have decided that I am going to sell 2 oz skeins & 1 oz skeins. A 1 oz skein will make a headband and the pattern is free with the purchase of a skein. A 2 oz will make either a scarf (which is a free pattern with the yarn), 3 headbands or one of these lovely Ribbon Swimsuit Bags:


I am also very proud to present my Ribbon Swimsuit bag. I am so happy with how it turned out. It fits my swimsuit perfectly and has plenty of room for my bottle of sunscreen. This is the perfect accessory for summer fun. It took only a few hours to complete and I can't wait to try it out this summer when the sun comes out. The pattern is available in .pdf & in paper.

Oh, yeah, one last thing, I finally got the Entrelac scarf/shawl pattern up. I actually have 2 patterns. One for the shawl, which is exactly like the one I made, 12" x 90". Just in case you want to make one too. The second is actual scarf size, which is 6" x 60". Good luck to you all and happy knitting.

No comments: