Thursday, January 24, 2008

Playing Catch up

For those of you who haven't been watching my Ravelry progress, here are my first finished projects of 2008:Technically I finished these 2 at the end of December. So they are the last of my 2007 projects! They are knit out of Debbie Bliss Baby Cashmerino in Color #605 Periwinkle. The pattern is a free one from Hello Yarns! I did modify them a little bit. I followed the directions for the smallest ears, because I felt that the bigger size was too big.


Ok, so my actual first project of the new year was this bitty hat. It actually goes with the other two, but knit as I might I couldn't get it done before New Year's day. The really awesome part is that I managed to knit both Child size hats and the infant size hat out of 2 balls of the baby cashmerino!


My latest project off the needles is a pair of cabled mittens for my husband. This winter has been fairly cold, so I thought that I would finish these mittens. I actually started them last January as a sample for my mittens class. My hubby loves them and has been wearing them to work in the mornings! It is knit out of Nashua Superwash in Color #34 Olive from my own pattern.

Next I'll actually have a post of some things in progress!

No comments: