Friday, April 28, 2006

Sockaploooza: Socks Complete

I am sooo happy. I got both of my socks completely completed last night. Even down to tucking in all the little ends last night. I must say that was the most daunting part. I personally hate tucking in ends, but it must be done.


Here are my finished socks in all their glory.


Here they are with their tag and everything. I couldn't fit it around them folded over, so they are just going to have to be happy with being around the outside. I just love these socks. I am going to send off the rest of the yarn to my sock pal so that she can make something out of it. I just thought it was too hilarious because there is exactly 50 grams left of yarn. It isn't enough for socks, but it should be enough for some other project.

Now I am off to go find some other goodies for the package.

6 comments:

Fyberduck said...

Okay, I totally bow down to your superior knitting skillz. Just. Wow.

Emma said...

They look great, and the tag is so cute. Nice job! Your pal will love them.

erin/pinkerbell said...

oh those turned out great! so jealous...

bfmomma said...

wow! Those are beautiful!

Soggy Desert Rat said...

Those are excellent! I'm gonna hafta go to my Stitch-n-Bitch to find out why my alternative colors would not stretch. You rock!

mf said...

very nice!