Wednesday, September 06, 2006

Yarn Harlot!

The Yarn Harlot is coming today! I am so excited! The girls (Sarah & Sabrina) are closing early and we are going to do a bit of shopping before we go to see the Yarn Harlot. On top of that, my husband had a really promising interview, which makes me super happy! So, to calm my nerves I thought that I would post some update pics.


This is my lovely trekking sock in progress. I am going to take it tonight to knit with. I love this sock! I feel really proud because I continued the rib down the back of the heel. I wasn't sure how it would look on a short row sock, but so far I like it. I love these socks and I don't even care if the second one doesn't match. I just love them and I love seeing how the colors change.


Here's my latest spinning. I have been rather bad about posting up yarn pics. I keep forgetting, but they are down at Knot Another Hat. You can check them out on my yarn page.

Coming Soon: I am sending out 2 pay it forward packages today. Might even be to some of my readers. I'll post about it when they receive their packages!

No comments: