Saturday, September 16, 2006

More Yarn!

I just had to show off this latest handspun yarn:


It is so pretty! I really love it and I thought that I wouldn't. It really isn't my colors, but it is pretty and cheerful, so that means I like it. It will be for sale shortly at Knot Another Hat on My Page!


In more yarn news: I managed to clean out a bit of my stash for the cause. It isn't as impressive as I had hoped it would be because I did a pretty big clean out in the spring. Still I have donated the rest of my Peaches and Creme yarn. I'm not in washcloth mood, as I know many of you are at the moment, but I figure that I can always buy more from Sarah if I need a fix.

My next thing to spin is the yarn for the prize drawing. It will be fun to spin and I will post pics of it when I'm through. Until then happy blogging/knitting!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

incredibly beautiful like all your stuff. thank you for the beautiful yarn!! i will do inventory this weekend and see what i can destash.