Wednesday, June 21, 2006

Summer Days, Cherries, and Updates

These summer days just seem to fly by. I have been really busy on a project I can't even share. I have been knitting for Knittin' Mom. So, as a hint, keep an eye out for the Winter '07 Interweave Knits for her pattern =)

Ok, so on to things I can talk about:



In my spare time I have been working on this wonder. I have now taken it out about 3 times, I think. Each time we decided that it needed to go up a needle size and have finally landed on size 13s to do the job. This is a scarf that will be a store model for Knot Another Hat. It is knit the long way out of Fiesta Rayon Boucle Yarn.


This is my husband at his brand new job. He is working for Sarah's dad during Cherry Harvest. Harvest lasts about a month, but it is good work and he is really close to home. I actually got to go up with Sarah and visit him at work. Which is something I haven't been able to do on any of his other jobs. This was his first day, doesn't he look like a pro? There are more pics on the Knot Another Hat Blog and in fact Sarah took this picture of him too. First hand experience is also posted on my husbands blog: The Porch Swing.

No comments: