Friday, July 25, 2008

Sale!

It is the beginning of a new month, so that means a new yarn of the month is on sale in my shop!


I decided to go with the Silky Worsted yarn! It is the same yarn that I am using for my entrelac scarf. I am nearly done with the pattern and then it will be available for free with a purchase of 2 skeins of the Silky Worsted Yarn. In fact I am just waiting on finishing the scarf so that I can take photos for the pattern. Though if you want to buy your yarn now, before it is all gone, I will send you the pattern as soon as it is ready!


Another big sale thing is I have been adding new items at ridiculously low prices to the Sale! page of the website. I am adding new items there all the time, so make sure you take the time to visit it! You never know what you might find there!

Lastly there is one other special on the site that I have yet to advertise and it has to do with shipping:
  • If you are in the US or Canada then there is free shipping when you purchase 4 or more items!
  • If you are anywhere else in the world then there is free shipping when you purchase 6 or more items!
  • If you are local then local pickup is always free on any number of items.
  • Patterns always have free shipping anywhere in the world!
I hope that everybody has a great weekend and that you will all enjoy these sales and specials!

No comments: