Friday, July 11, 2008

LavenderLamb Sock Kits!

Finally, photos, materials and everything all came together so that I could assemble the really cool LavenderLamb Sock Kits! I have knit a ton of these bitty socks! I warn you they are highly addictive and a whole lot of fun!

This is the Panda Silk that we saw earlier. Unfortunately I haven't made any kits with fancy yarn yet. All of the kits are made from extra yarn I had accumulated from my original Superwash Sock Yarn! The stuff is really soft and I think perfect for little baby toes.

These are made from Panda Sock! Some of the colorways I have available in the kits have only ever been used in custom orders or from me playing around with different color combinations!

This sock is made from my new Superwash Sock Yarn! All of the blockers are made by me out of double thick craft foam! Some of them are all one color and some are one color on one side and a different color on the other! Make sure to check them all out!

I think this might be my last new product update for awhile. I still have plenty of yarn to put up in the shop. You know, gaps to fill in and such. I am working on a special Entrelac scarf pattern specifically for one of my yarns, but that is all I will say for now. You can take a peek at my ravelry projects to check it out! I should have a post about it later and maybe some more works in progress.

No comments: