Monday, July 07, 2008

Gardiner Yarn Works!

I thought about all sorts of sappy titles to this post, but in the end I thought I would spare you all from my bad jokes and go with something simple! Plainly put, Gardiner Yarn Works patterns are now available in the LavenderSheep Shop!!!!




I am just so excited to be able to carry them! Chrissy Gardiner, the owner and primary designer, has had her sock patterns in the last two years worth of Interweave Knits! Both Chrissy and Donna, the lovely ladies behind Gardiner Yarn Works, are amazing people that I am so glad that I have had the opportunity to get to know. Along with the Gardiner Yarn Works pattern line I also received Caffaknitted patterns. So go and check them all out. I have paired them up with my yarns for your enjoyment!

No comments: