Wednesday, February 01, 2006

Sockapaloooza

I got my sockapaloooza partner tonight. So, I am looking up all sorts of knitting patterns. I suddenly realized that my partner might read my blog at the moment. I have no idea what to put up for my possible sock partner. I have been thinking about lace lately, but it isn't necessary. I think something bright and colorful would be wonderful no matter the pattern. I've thought about lace for the person that I got, but now that I have gotten her request I'm not sure. There are so many possibilities that it is going to be hard to choose. Luckily I have clear 'til May and there are Knitting Olympics starting soon.

In other news, I am very happy that I just finished the back to the little baby sweater that I posted earlier. I am still doing jumps through hoops to read the pattern, but I am enjoying it. It is just so cute! So, I will try to get pics up in the next couple days.

No comments: