Monday, February 13, 2006

KO: Day 3: Tadpoling

Rows: 60
I had a little bit of trouble yesterday. I should have been able to do more rows, but I started the major cable and didn't read the directions completely right. I thought it would be fine, then I got oh say 6 rows of it when I realized that it didn't look entirely right so then I decided that I would take out those 6 rows just in the cable area and fix it. Luckily, I haven't actually done any cables in it, it is just the lead up to the cable, so it is all increases and decreases.

Here is my sweater in all of its beauty. I still have 3 more cables to tadpole (baby frogging).












Here is what it is suppose to look like.
















Here is what it looks like before I tadpole. Doesn't look any different? Well, it doesn't look like such a wadded mess in the end.













And here is something to cheer you up (or maybe it is to cheer me up). I didn't have the heart to put up what 7 rows of tadpoling looked like so I thought I would share this lovely cable. It is absolutely perfect and has several brothers and sisters that look really really cool.