Wednesday, June 26, 2013

Black Sheep

 We are home from an awesome weekend at Black Sheep Gathering in Eugene, OR.


I got a few shots of the booth. It was full to bursting when we started. We sold out of some items on the first day! It was crazy busy, but so much fun! 


We had a few new samples on display still on the needles! If only there were more hours in the day to knit!


Of course I shared my booth with Plover Designs, like usual. My favorite people to spend a show with! They had a great display of all of their shawl pins and stitch markers. I also love their beautiful necklaces and earrings which are exclusive to their Etsy shop and to our booth. If you are worried you missed out we will have a booth at the end of the September in Canby at Oregon Flock and Fiber. Make sure to check us out there!

No comments: