Wednesday, August 09, 2006

One Skein & Buttons

I actually have a near finished object to show. I feel really weird having seven projects on the needles at one time. It is a bit much for me, but I am getting there. I am prioritizing and such.


This is my lovely scarf blocking in all its glory. I was originally picturing this beautifully long scarf, but it didn't turn out that way. A lady who was visiting the shop pointed out that I could make a button scarf by sewing on a nice button and it would just attach through the lace. I think this is an awesome idea so I am heading to the button store today. I'm thinking something that looks either antique brass or copper.

I also need to get caught up with the buttons I have needed to post. I won the Movie Line Contest for Pirates of the Caribbean II way back when. I just kept forgetting to post the button. Katrina of Here in Topeka hosts the contest.


The other button that I need to put up is one for Etsy. I really love having my shop there. It is a wonderful and growing community. So, if you haven't visited it already then go check it out!

No comments: