Sunday, April 02, 2006

Buttons and Hopefully an Updated Blog

I just thought I would clean up my blog a little bit and post new buttons and clear away old buttons. It just feels so sad to move away the Knitting Olympic buttons. I know it has been over for some time, so now I actually have to clear them out. The new buttons are below:



This button is for Cute Overload which I have to get a daily dose. I just love them and I loved that they got an uber cute button up.


This button is for Cast-On. I usually can't wait for each new episodes and it sounds really professional. I was so overjoyed when I found out that one of our local knitters, that owns alpacas (every knitters aspiration) and provides yarn for Knot Another Hat, actually knew Brenda Dayne when she lived in Portland and knew the Twisted Sisters from Northwest Wools. I mean we are only about an hour from Portland, but it still was really uber cool.


The last button up is for the Pacific Northwest Lace Shawl KAL. All it requires is a lace shawl with a northwest theme. Like the yarn I am going to use is called Oregon Coast from knitpicks. Though I am thinking that I might dye it. It may change to Oregon Grape, our state flower. I will probably decide pretty soon since the KAL starts on the 15th.

No comments: