Friday, April 28, 2006

Sockaploooza: Socks Complete

I am sooo happy. I got both of my socks completely completed last night. Even down to tucking in all the little ends last night. I must say that was the most daunting part. I personally hate tucking in ends, but it must be done.


Here are my finished socks in all their glory.


Here they are with their tag and everything. I couldn't fit it around them folded over, so they are just going to have to be happy with being around the outside. I just love these socks. I am going to send off the rest of the yarn to my sock pal so that she can make something out of it. I just thought it was too hilarious because there is exactly 50 grams left of yarn. It isn't enough for socks, but it should be enough for some other project.

Now I am off to go find some other goodies for the package.

5 comments:

Sara M said...

Okay, I totally bow down to your superior knitting skillz. Just. Wow.

Emma said...

They look great, and the tag is so cute. Nice job! Your pal will love them.

erin said...

oh those turned out great! so jealous...

bfmomma said...

wow! Those are beautiful!

Soggy Desert Rat said...

Those are excellent! I'm gonna hafta go to my Stitch-n-Bitch to find out why my alternative colors would not stretch. You rock!