Wednesday, August 31, 2011

New Yarn! Superwash Bulky Yarn

Ok, one more new yarn! I have been thinking about a bulky weight superwash yarn for some time. Welcome Superwash Bulky! I am in love with this yarn!


I just had to cast on a bolero with this yarn and I designed socks (below). Bulky makes everything go so much faster! I have a few more ideas for projects to knit out of this fabulous yarn. It is 100% Superwash Merino Wool. Each skein is 4oz (114 grams) and 100 yards.


Here are the Footsy Tiptoe Socks I designed with Spring Fling and contrasting Pear Blossom heels and toes. It uses 1 skein of the main color and 1/2 skein of the contrasting color. Which means you can get 2 pairs of socks out of 3 skeins! I think these would be awesome for quick holiday knitting. They are so squishy and soft! I can't wait to wear mine this fall and winter.

No comments: