Monday, January 10, 2011

Let's Get this Party Started...

Every year I like to do a little something special for my blogiversary, which is January 13th. I like to hold a little contest of some sort and hand out prizes. This year I have decided to give a little sneak peak into some ultra-soft luxury yarns I am adding to the collection and having you vote for your favorites. I'll introduce 2 today and 2 in the next couple of days. Voting will begin on Thursday for your favorite!


First up is Baby Alpaca Silk Lace. It is 70% baby alpaca and 30% silk. The skeins are 100 grams and 874 yards. Needle size 1US or smaller. It is dyed up in Smokey Rose. Retail price will be $32/skein.













Second is Cash DK. It is 100% long staple Cashmere, which minimalizes pilling. The skeins are 50 grams and 122 yards. Needle size 5-7US. Retail price: $40/skein.

Stay tuned for 2 more yarns in the next couple of days!

1 comment:

dacg said...

Oh my gosh I love your colors..