Thursday, April 30, 2009

Twitter

So, I have signed up for Twitter. I thought it would be a cool way to give shop updates without having to write a whole blog post. I still plan on posting about shop updates, but this way I can inform people up to the minute about what is new to the shop. So, Twitter Shop Updates are now in the sidebar. You can also follow me here: http://twitter.com/lavendersheep

First update is that Panda Sock has now been replaced with a new superwash blend! Same great Panda Sock blend, but now it is machine washable! I also really love how much better the new yarn takes the dyes than the old yarn. It is so pretty! I have also added some new skeins of Panda Silk, which has always been machine washable!

So stay tuned to Twitter for more exciting updates as I get them posted!

No comments: