Monday, April 20, 2009

MSW and a Contest or Two!

So Maryland Sheep & Wool Festival is only 2 weeks away for all of you lucky lucky east coasters! I won't be able to go myself, but my yarn will be there:


I sent 3 different yarns to Cloverhill Yarns, who will have a booth at MSW (Main building, space D2 & D3). I sent 25 skeins of each of my Superwash Sock, Superwash Sport, and Superwash Worsted yarns. As you can see the shop is now pretty empty with these yarns, so I am going to have to get to work in the dye studio to make up some more. I'm just so excited that my yarn will be available on the east coast!

Ok, onto the contest part: Since I am not able to go to MSW myself I wanted to have a little contest for all of you that will be able to attend. I have decided to have a photo contest. Simply send me a photo of my yarn at the show. That way I'll be able to see what it looks like even if I can't see it in person. If the booth happens to be full of people then a photo of the outside of the booth will do just as well. I'll give a prize for the best photo! Send photos to lavendersheep (at) gmail (dot) com or send me a link the photo or blog post containing the photo.

Now the second contest is being held by Cloverhill Yarns. She is asking for your favorite MSW memory and getting your friends involved with their memories too. She also has been posting about the many other beautiful indie yarn artists she will be carrying in her booth. So for more details about the contest check out this post and then take a look at the rest of her blog. It is definitely worth it!

ETA: Ok, so that should be MDSWF for Maryland Sheep & Wool Festival, sorry for the confusion!

No comments: