Wednesday, October 22, 2008

Scrub-a-dub

I have brand new soap to show you!


After the wonderful success of selling out all of the bars of Purple LavenderSheep Soap (which are now available), I thought I would add a new color! This is a dye free, natural cream color! Isn't it pretty? I just love how cute it is! Very pretty sheepies! I have ten bars of each color available in the shop. Act quick, they sell fast!

As long as you are shopping, I have a couple of other things to mention.

1. My friend Susan has started carrying my baby sock kits in her online shop! She carries all handmade and organic things. Remember the meditating lawn gnome I gave my mother way back for Mother's Day? Well Susan now has them available in her shop for $34 and that includes shipping and handling! I know my mother just loves her's, so make sure to check them out!

2. My friend Amy, who is a very talented photographer, has started an Etsy shop making earrings. She took a class and apparently has a real talent for it. Check out her designs here!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I love the "natural" look to this sheep soap. How wonderful!!!