Friday, June 20, 2008

Socks! Socks! Socks!

Introducing my new sock yarn, dyed in beautiful colors:


I really love how this new yarn takes the dye. It seems to soak it up much more evenly. It is great for the multi's, but I have to work a tiny bit harder with the semi-solids to get them to have variation.


Still, I love this yarn!


I knit another LavenderLamb sock! I love it! These little guys take about an evening to make one! It definitely feels like a much sturdier sock yarn, which is exactly what I was going for. The color it was knit out of is Day at the Fair.

All of the new sock yarns will be available in my new shop! I still don't have an exact date for when it will be open, but I will let you guys know when I do!

4 comments:

Bubblesknits said...

They're beautiful! I can't wait to try some. :-)

knitseashore said...

A belated happy birthday to you! Your husband is so sweet, flowers and visiting yarn shops! It sounds like you had a special birthday, even if he wasn't there on the actual day.

penny said...

Oooh! They look awesome!

Tina T-P said...

Well, belated Happy Birthday to ewe!

What pretty colors! Did you make it down to Black Sheep? T.