Thursday, December 06, 2007

Girl Mitts

The weather has been looking a little like this:


Which makes it the perfect time of year to knit a pair of these:

I have just finished up a girl's version of the man mitts pattern. The picture was provided by my very first test knitter, Charlotte in the UK. I don't think she has a blog, but she is an awesome knitter! If she does have a blog, I'll make sure to share it with you guys. I have been trying for some time to get these knit up myself and I do plan on knitting up a pair just as soon as I get my holiday knitting done. My hands could sure use a pair about now!

2 comments:

knitseashore said...

Brrr! No snow here yet, but it is definitely cold enough for mitts!

I enjoyed reading about finding your Christmas tree. I miss having a real one.

Anonymous said...

Love the Mitts! Is that your California Poppy? Beautiful.