Monday, December 31, 2007

New Yarns for the New Year Blog Contest!

The moment you have all been waiting for, I finally am announcing my blog contest!

For the new year I want to try out 10 new yarns! I have picked out some of my very favorite yarns, but I want to know if you like them too! So here is the plan. Everyday for the next 10 days I am going to post up a new yarn here and list them in my etsy shop. All you have to do is comment on the post and let me know if you like it or not. Would you buy it or do you see absolutely no practical use for this yarn? You can't hurt my feelings, so give me your honest opinion!

So what is the prize, well, any skein of yarn from my shop! I will send you anything you choose free of charge and free of shipping! This includes any of the new yarns (think silk, think lace, think alpaca)!!!

The only catch is that there is only one entry available per post per person. Though you can get an additional entry for each skein purchased from my shop during the contest. Yarn will be added January 1 - 10 and the winner will be announced Saturday, January 13th, which also happens to be my blogiversary! I will decide which yarns that I am going to carry by January 31st and let all of you guys know what I have decided!

I will have the first yarn up tomorrow and they will be in no particular order, so stay tuned!

Note: If you are interested in what I am knitting during this time, please check out my Ravelry page! If you aren't on Ravelry, then sign up already!

No comments: