Friday, July 20, 2007

A Little Twisted

Look, I have a sock done!

One beautiful sockaplooza sock done! Now I just have to finish the 2nd one by August 7th, do you think I'll make it?

Then in the mail I got my copy of the Twisted Sisters Knit Sweaters book. It is really awesome! So many beautiful pictures and wonderful tips. I am totally impressed! I tend to buy most of my books through Knot Another Hat, but this is special:

I got it signed by Lynn Vogel. I am a huge fan of the Twisted Sisters and stalk them at Black Sheep Gathering and Oregon Flock and Fiber. I think it has totally paid off. In case you can't read it, it says: To Yvonne: Happy Knitting & all things fiber to a true dyed-in-the-wool Twisted Sisters Fan. Believe me I was so thrilled I couldn't sit still.

6 comments:

Khadijha Caitlin said...

beautiful socks!!!!

Anonymous said...

beautiful!

ahousefullofboys said...

Great sock! Boy oh boy a signed copy of the book. You are special.
Can't wait to see the second sock all knit up.

Yvonne said...

Hi Yvonne! You have been very busy! I'm so excited to see the new Twisted Sisters sweater book, too! Their sock book is one of my very favorites. I'll have to look for the new one.
We have just moved and are getting ready to get sheep. We bought four CVM girls yesterday, and are working on getting our fences up & running before we bring them home. :-)))))))

diddlinaknits said...

Wow! What a beautiful sock!!!

Quail Hill Knits said...

Oooooh, I'm jealous! I love Twisted Sister Patterns!