Wednesday, April 01, 2015

Yarn Crawl

For the Rose City Yarn Crawl, I was able to go on Friday to For Yarn Sake and hang out there all day with my trunk show. It was wonderful! The not so wonderful part was that my husband texted me that my daughter had a temperature. So, by Sunday, when I had planned to go do the shopping part of the yarn crawl, my family were all very sick. Mama to the rescue! So to make up for it, my husband said I could find a free Sunday and go that day instead. The best one was this last Sunday.


I went with my wonderful friend Janeann, and we visited 4 yarn shops: Twisted, Dublin Bay, Knitting Bee, and For Yarn's Sake. I got 2 skeins of Blue Moon Heavy Weight (in the back) to make socks for my husband. The red is Madelinetosh Vintage Worsted to make my son a sweater. The front is a couple of balls of Sirdar Baby Bamboo to go with some yarn I have for a skirt for my daughter. I think that covers everyone! I also scored some pretty nice yarn from Knot Another Hat's March Madness sale. It has been a busy yarn filled month! The pattern and the pen on the side were swag from a couple of the shops that felt that we needed a little something extra since we are yarn crawling. =) It was a wonderful trip and something I would definitely like to do again!

No comments: