Wednesday, May 29, 2013

Dancette

I love lime and purple together. It's so vibrant and spring!


The yarn is Cashmere Blend Sock in colors Berry Pie and Pear Blossom. I actually knit it out of the leftovers from my Color Affection. I would have made it to the end just fine, but I was about 2 stripes short with the purple (Berry Pie). So that should give you an idea of just how much mileage you can get out of the yarn. 



The pattern is Dancette (rav link) by Irish Girlie Knits. I am super happy because when I posted the pattern on Ravelry I actually got a comment by the designer herself on how she liked the color combo! I am always thrilled to support indie designers!


A lovely front shot with a Plover Designs Aluminum Swirl shawl pin. I love that this pattern is so versatile and can be worn in so many different ways. 


I would definitely knit this pattern again, perhaps in different colors. What colors would you knit it in?

No comments: