Monday, October 22, 2012

Color Affection

Do you know what else looks really great with the Valencia Top? My Color Affection Shawl (rav link)!



Here it is sporting one of the new Line Plover Designs Shawl Pins! I really love this shawl! I love the colors! I love the way it hugs my shoulders. I love how it shows off shawl pins really well! I just love it!

 
I love the backside too! I knit this out of my Cashmere Sock yarn in colors Summer Sky, Pear Blossom, and Berry Pie. The colors go great together. Plus it is soft and warm. I expect to get a lot of use out of it for next year's shows. I think it will be perfect for those chilly mornings, but light enough to wear through the sunny afternoons. I may have to knit another one of these sometime soon!

Note: I am currently on vacation. So any orders placed October 19 - 28, will be shipped October 29th! Thanks!

No comments: