Wednesday, October 24, 2012

Plover Bead Shawl Pins

One of my favorite jobs running my shop is picking out a few extras to go with my yarn. I especially love Plover Bead Shawl Pins because I get to pick out which ones to carry and there are so many to choose from!



I chose this Black Bead one because of the delicate flower. I think it is really elegant and would go with a number of different things including shawls, scarves, and sweaters. 



Then this one I just had to have because the bead is a little squishy yarn ball! I love this Aqua Blue color. Donna of Plover Designs assured me she has lots of colors, so if this is popular then I plan on stocking more. What color would you like to see it in? If you would like to buy one in another color right away I can custom order you one through Plover and they will ship it to you directly. How cool is that?

Note: I am going on vacation. So any orders placed October 19 - 28, will be shipped October 29th! Thanks!

No comments: