Friday, February 01, 2013

Photo Friday: Intellijoy


This is Kids Number and Math by Intellijoy. Let me just say that this company does a stellar job producing educational apps. So far I have loved introducing each one to my toddler (almost 3). With this game in particular he plays matching numbers hidden under the clouds. Thunder goes off when he gets it right. Other mini games included is one which has apples and you subtract the bitten apples. My son actually got the answer right more times than I thought possible for a toddler. Mostly he is just having fun and playing which is why I love these apps so much. I also love that there is a free lite version of each one to try out before purchasing the full version. I can also say that the Dot to dot and Alphabet games have been a huge success as well.

No comments: