Monday, February 11, 2013

Moss Bolero

And the winner is: Mokihana, she said...

I didn't get to go last year, but am looking forward to going this year. I always look forward to the drive up the Gorge, and then being able to be with other fiber artists, spinners, knitters, and friends tops it off. I'm looking forward to seeing all the vendors, too... and yes, congrats on being in the book!!

Congratulations! You should see an email from me soon and I'll get the book right out to you!

My first project for 2013 is off the needles!



I finally finished this bolero (rav link) out of my Superwash Bulky yarn in Moss! It took just over 3 skeins for the 38" size. I love this yarn so much! It's so soft and fluffy! I love the Moss colorway too, definitely one of my favorites! I needed this bolero to go with a sun dress my parents got me the last time they went to Hawaii. I think it will be great once the weather is just a tad warmer and sunnier. In the mean time Maud can model it outside!


Since I was outside anyway, I thought it would be a great time to get some action photos of the new Felt Knitting Bags that are now back in stock! Aren't they pretty? They are all made by a women's cooperative in Nepal and are fair trade. I love them so much. Now I just need to pick which one will go best with my outfit when I am out and about this summer!

No comments: