Tuesday, October 04, 2011

More Knits by Others!

I think I have been on a bit of a Moss kick lately! At least that's what it looks like from the yarn I gave my sample knitters!


This is the Frequency Hat. I love this hat for its bold cables. It actually is a rather quick and stylish knit. That's probably why this is the third one I have had knit up as a booth sample! The yarn is Worsted Wool in color Moss (of course!). This yarn is even on sale this month for $15 per skein. This hat weighs 64 grams, which means that you can knit this hat and have 50 grams leftover for a pair of wristlets or mitts to match! It's a great combination for holiday knitting or just keeping warm as the weather turns colder!


This is the Forest Park Sock, named after the beautiful park in Portland. I love the winding vine which runs up the front of the sock. My friend Jill, who knit this for me, said it's a great pattern and is really easy once you have done the repeat a couple of times. It is knit out of Panda Silk Sock. This yarn is really nice, soft, and durable. The bamboo in it gives it great drape, but also great durability for long lasting socks!

No comments: