Friday, May 13, 2011

New! Spring Fling Colorway

In honor of spring and the first year of the Columbia Gorge Fiber Festival, I decided to design a new colorway: Spring Fling!


These are my favorite colors! Sure I am a purple girl all the way, but every spring I am inspired by bright lime green popping up everywhere! So I thought it was fitting to put them together with a little soft white. Above it is pictured in BFL Roving, which is now back in stock! I'm so excited to get this perennial favorite back on the shelves. 


Here is Spring Fling in Superwash Sock! I simply love this colorway! (Though I guess I love everyone of my colorways, I just love color!) Somehow it makes me think of crocuses too. It just so embodies spring in so many ways! I love that we also have been getting some sun the past couple of days. Maybe I will get all of my veggies planted soon! I'll make sure to share some pics when everything is in the ground and Spring is truly here!

3 comments:

pdxknitterati/MicheleLB said...

I love your new colorway! It gives me hope that spring is really here...

just me said...

I'm in love with this color!!!

just me said...

I love this color!!