Monday, May 09, 2011

Getting my Feet back Under Me!

I think I have just about everything settled from this year's CGFF. Of course where it ends it just starts all over again, in a good way, of course. Now there are all the possibilities of next year's show. Starting with planning classes and making all the improvements learned from this year's show, so next year will go even better.



Above is a bit of fiber acquisition from the show. On the left is a set of pygora samples from Rainbow Farms Pygora. On the right is 2oz of Merino/Cashmere/Silk from Abstract Fiber. There were so many pretty things in the market. I only wish I had a bit more time to go shopping! Thankfully Black Sheep Gathering is only a little over a month away! I'm so excited because we are going to be inside this year! We will be in Building 3, booth #39. I'm not sure what that means yet or who our neighbors will be, but I'm sure looking forward to finding out!

No comments: