Sunday, June 27, 2010

Black Sheep Gathering

I finally have everything updated on the website post-BSG. It was a busy show! Lots of things sold, which means I need to get back to dyeing to fill the website up again. Also, I need to get ready for Oregon Flock & Fiber in September! It also means I am now taking custom orders again! Yay!


Here is a picture of part of the booth. The weather was intermittently wet and sunny, so I kept putting off taking a picture. Blair finally took about 4 pictures on the last day when the battery died. I'm thankful we got this one! Overall the show went pretty well, but I did manage to get sun burned and have wet feet all at the same time down there. I think next year we will try for a space inside.

X really enjoyed the show too. Didn't manage a photo of him, but there is a photo on The Blue Moon Blog on this post down at the bottom! Really I think it's so cool that Tina got a photo of the both of us! Also carrying a baby around is very good for the pocketbook! I could only look and chat while holding him. Overall we had a lot of fun and I can't wait for next year!

No comments: