Tuesday, May 04, 2010

Peas & Carrots

I have a new pattern available!

I was so inspired when I made the first legwarmers for X that I had to design my own. I added a slip stitch pattern to break up variegated yarn, to avoid or at least limit pooling. Then I changed the pattern completely to my own style. I used a skein of my new colorway Peas & Carrots in my Tencel Sock yarn. It worked up like a dream. I have also sized up the pattern to fit little legs when they are a bit bigger. These are the newborn size and I added a 0-6 month and 6-12 month size. It's just amazing, these are the same size as the first pair I made him and look how much he has grown! I have enough yarn leftover I think I can make the biggest size as well. I just might have to soon with the rate he is growing! You can find the pattern here on my website or here on Ravelry!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

He still has cute toes !!!!!
Anne..uk

Anonymous said...

P.S. I like the legwarmers too. :)
Hope you are keeping well.
Anne.uk