Monday, November 02, 2009

SOAR

I got up early Friday morning to head out to SOAR! A couple of my lovely friends offered me a ride down and I simply jumped at the chance to go.


Here is the view on this lovely fall morning. I just love the contrasting colors. For a second there was even a rainbow, but I wasn't fast enough with my camera to catch it.


After being on the road for 3 hours to get down to Sun River, we arrived at SOAR! Only we got there at lunch time and found out that the marketplace doesn't open until 4pm! So instead we went out for a very lovely long lunch at the lodge. Then we wandered around and got some caramel popcorn and other tasty treats from a local candy shop. Then us girls found a comfy place to sit and knit while we waited for the market to open.

Here is just a taste of the market place! It was packed with people! We got around and looked at everything at least twice. I resisted buying anything, but I definitely have some ideas for Christmas and next spring!

I know posting has been a little slow, but I promise it will pick up. I actually have knitting content to share. Also, lots of really cool things are going on this month I can't wait to share with you guys!

No comments: