Wednesday, November 18, 2009

Exciting November News, part 2

So you guys already know that I am going to have a baby in March and it will be a little boy! We are very excited about this. Well, on top of that LavenderSheep is moving to a new location!!! We found a beautiful house in Cascade Locks where there will be room for us, our new baby, and studio space for dyeing and other crafts!!! That last one was an absolute must for me!

The house has 4 bedrooms, so I am going to convert one into a dye studio. The house has beige carpet in all of the bedrooms. Somehow I don't think it will mix well with dyeing yarn, unless I want a technicolor rainbow for a floor. So as soon as we move in I am going to get linoleum instead. So what does this mean for the online shop? Well, hopefully you guys won't even see a difference. We don't have to move immediately from where we currently live, so the shop inventory will stay here until we can safely move it to its new home. Also, since we are only about 20 minutes away I can easily fill orders even as we are moving everything else. I'll be back and forth between the 2 places for awhile anyway. I just can't wait to have my new studio and share brand new photos for it! Cascade Locks is also a very beautiful place. I can't wait to share photos of it too!

There will also be a few other positive changes with the move, so stay tuned to hear more about them!

3 comments:

penny said...

YAY! May your move and carpet switch go quickly and easily. Wish I was on your coast to help out. may you, your husband, baby, and the shop enjoy many happy and healthy years in the new place!

Jen Hagan said...

Congratulations Yvonne! Best wishes with your move!

Bobbi said...

How wonderful!