Sunday, November 02, 2008

Happy November!

I just love this time of year! October is such a lovely month with apples, pumpkins, and an assortment of other crops coming in. November, though much more rainy, has the joy of Thanksgiving and lots of Christmas knitting to look forward to.


One more thing to look forward to: the November Sale in the shop! I am continuing October's sale of Fall colored yarn and roving at 10% off. Then I am adding to it any holiday colored yarn and roving. This includes custom orders!

I also always have buy 4 items and get free shipping anywhere in the US! If you are international then buy 5 items and the shipping is free!

Lastly, I have lowered the price on all of my superwash roving, superfine merino roving, and one-of-a-kind roving! Make sure to check them all out!

No comments: