Friday, May 09, 2008

Sock Club!

Just a quick post today. I have been dyeing yarn like crazy for a new customer, which I will announce as soon as the yarn is shipped off to them. It has been a busy week and has gone by too fast. I will hopefully have a post up about my knitting projects soon. Maybe even some sewing projects...

Anyway, back to what I really want to tell you guys all about: I have been asked to be a part of the Northwest/Portland themed sock club for Knit/Purl! I have been working back and forth with them to design the perfect colorway. Of course I can't tell you what it is, but I can tell you that I am super excited about it! The sock club runs for 1 year, every other month and it even has a local pick up option for those of you in the Portland area. Make sure to check it out!

No comments: