Wednesday, March 19, 2008

Web Wednesday!

I am inspired by Krafty1 to put up my own little web Wednesday post. I found two blogs recently that have really put a smile on my face. They are:

  • Sprite Stitch which has 8-bit graphics from old school games made in a variety of mediums, including cross stitch, quilting, knitting, and crochet.
  • Photoshop Disasters which I found off of Redshirt Knitting Blog. It doesn't have much to do with knitting, but it does have some hilarious posts!
In other news: I have 4 more skeins of the Charlie Yarn up in my shop! Read more about it here.

2 comments:

teabird said...

I received my Charlie yarn a couple of days ago . It's just wonderful - I can't wait to choose a perfect pattern for it.

Anonymous said...

I may have to send everyone here this week...I haven't had a moment to do any surfing in order to come up with my own Web Wednesday.