Wednesday, March 05, 2008

Handspun!

You asked for it, you got it! I received a couple of emails from people that were a little disappointed that my handspun yarn was no longer available on the Knot Another Hat website. I believe that this was simply because they couldn't keep up with how quickly it would come in and go out. That and each skein is completely unique, which means that it is hard to track and keep up to date. Well, problem solved! I now am listing them in my Etsy shop!


I have only listed 4 skeins so far, but don't worry I will be at my wheel again soon to put more up. I listed up Strawberry Shortcake, Sea Turtle, Sugarplum Fairy, and Starry Night. They are all so pretty! I am sure that they will fairly fly right out of the shop.


Some of you may have already noticed that I am starting to carry handpainted roving in my shop. This is the second one that I have posted up, since the first one has already sold! It is in color Mountain Sunset and is so pretty! I have also added to the custom order form Superwash Merino Roving and Extrafine Merino Roving! Both of them are super soft and super fun to spin with! I am going to dye up more in the future for the shop. Though if you want a particular color you can custom order it now, instead of waiting!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I'm the happy owner of that first bit of roving and it's gorgeous and I am hoping to spin it up really soon. I'm not a talented spinner but I know that with roving this pretty it can't turn out anything but wonderful. ;)

You torture me! That starry night is beautiful!