Friday, February 03, 2006

Baby Sweater

Here is the back to my baby sweater. I love baby clothes because they go so very fast. Makes me just thrilled to get so much done. My next pick is the front of my sweater. I got all of this done while down at Knot Another Hat this afternoon. it makes me quite proud, even if the pattern does drive me crazy for it's weird way of putting things. I think that I might just be overthinking things, because I never really trust that pattern makers are completely competent, but that's me and probably past experience.





After moving and such this past week I am finally back to spinning my wonderful llama for my husband's sweater. Only one week to the Olympics, so I really hope I get it done and a guage swatch. I think that I am going to rewrite the pattern so that it is in the round and will go faster. I am really thinking that it is insane to want to knit a man's sweater in that short a period of time, but I think that I might actually manage it. Who knows?

1 comment:

Sara M said...

I'm tagging you! In the spirit of the KO... Post it on your blog ;D

Four jobs you have had in your life... I'm a princess, so I've mostly done volunteer work...

Four movies you could watch over and over

Four places you have lived.

Four TV shows you love to watch:

Four places you have been on vacation

Four websites you visit daily

Four places you'd rather be right now

Four bloggers you are tagging. In the spirit of Team Wales – Jamaican Bobsledders of the Knitting World...