Friday, May 15, 2015

Knit Night

One of the things that's been keeping me busy is these mini events:


I took my yarn down to Knot Another Hat for Knit Night a couple weeks ago. This was the setup, which turned out very lovely. It was so nice that Sarah, the owner, asked me to keep it up over the weekend, so I did that. Only, I had Learn to Weave on Sunday, so I had to figure out how to get all of it and my loom into my van to get it all home. A big thanks to my friend Janeann who helped me get it all in!

I'm planning on having a similar setup next week when I give a talk at the Tigard Knitting Guild at their monthly meeting. If you are a member, make sure to stop and say hi!

Right now I'm picturing some time in July is when I'll be less busy. So, I'll try to pop back in here when I can for updates. I have lots of fun things I've been working on, but not enough time to photograph them all. I have a list of things to share, so we'll see when I can get to it!

No comments: