Monday, February 16, 2015

Flax Sweater

I just finished a sweater for my daughter and I am so in love with this pattern!


The pattern is Flax (rav link) by Tin Can Knits. It's a simple top down raglan sweater design all knit in one piece. The bonus is the pattern is free with lots of diagrams and details to knit it on your own. It knit up so fast! I love it! The yarn is something I got from Knot Another Hat during their March Madness sale a couple years ago. It's Mochi Plus, which means machine washable single plied yarn. I loved working with it. It was super soft. My daughter loves it, which is the most important part.

Also, the sizes for this sweater run from newborn to Men's 4X, so you can knit it for anybody! If you don't want to do it on your own, my amazing friend Destiny is doing a class on it starting this Saturday, February 21st at Knot Another Hat.

No comments: