Wednesday, August 20, 2014

Beautiful Wreck

I must say that I am totally in love with Larissa Brown's new book Beautiful Wreck. I read it earlier this year and loved it so much I had to read it all over again. I just didn't want to leave her fabulous Viking world! When I read it the second time through I was inspired to make colorways. I contacted Larissa Brown and got her permission and here we are ready for the reveal!


Simply put the book is a time travel Viking romance. If you are a fan of Outlander then you will be a fan of this book!

The 5 characters that I have colors for are Ginn, Heirik, Har, Betta, and Brosa. I'm going to spend next week going over each colorway and character, so you can get to know them a bit yourself. 

I'm doing things a little differently this time for ordering. I have some colors on hand and ready to ship. However, I wanted to give as many options as possible. So I set up an order form, so you can purchase on any base. First orders will be shipped out September 1st. I'll change the dates as orders fill up and ship them out until everyone gets their yarn. I also have minis, and sets of minis to ship out too. I'm so excited about the mini skeins! They make the cutest sets! So far every time I have shown them to someone they have been bought up!

You can find out more in the shop here: http://www.lavendersheep.com/shop/bwreck.html

No comments: