Wednesday, June 25, 2014

Black Sheep!

Another Black Sheep Gathering has come and gone. It was a great show this year. I had a lot of fun.


I even got out of the booth for a little bit too! I got a fringe twister for making my ends pretty on my weaving. I also couldn't resist this Polwarth from Huckleberry Knits. It's in color Lady Edith. I just had to have it. I'm thinking of spinning yarn for another tunic dress for my girl. I bet it will be beautiful spun up! Then on the right is fiber from Knitted Wit from her Indiegogo campaign. I absolutely love it! I think it would make another fun top for the girl child! So now I have lots of projects to look forward to!


I also got some spinning done at the show too! I need to set the twist on these and then they will be ready to knit! I want to knit up little samples for the booth to show how each spins up. From left to right: Merino/Tencel in Little Koi, Merino/Tussah Shadow in Apple Cinnamon (coming soon), and Superwash BFL in Copper Kettle.

No comments: