Wednesday, September 25, 2013

Robin Finished!

I finished Robin just in time for Oregon Flock and Fiber this weekend! I'll have it on display in my booth!


I kept knitting until I ran out of one of the colors of my Superwash Sport yarn. In this case it was the Mountain Sunset. I was just short of finishing section 5. What I love about this pattern is you can stop anywhere and a beautiful shawl will form. If you finish a section it will be more curvy if you stop in the middle of a section it will be more triangular. Just amazing!


It is so pretty. I definitely see myself wearing it this fall and winter. I can see where it would dress up just about any outfit and keep me warm! The Superwash Sport is super cuddly and so fun to knit up. I have so many ideas for projects and patterns to knit up with this yarn. I love it!

Definitely come and check it out this weekend at OFFF! My booth is out on the lawn. Also I plan on having a huge fiber sale with Merino, BFL, Mixed BFL, Superwash Merino, and Superwash BFL all $10 per 4oz of gorgeous handpainted fiber. There may be a few other things on sale too! Make sure to stop by and say hi!

No comments: